Saturday 8 June 2013

Welcome to Yin Bites!

Hi All!

Welcome to "Yin Bites" a place where I will share my immense passion for FOOD from all around the World! You are probably thinking not another Food Blog Site by some loser who knows nothing about food and you know what you are probably right but hey Food is a personal thing and what is great for 1 person is disgusting for another!

Anyway a little bit about myself and this blog:

About Me: Born in Penang (Food Capital of the World!!) and lived there for 10 years and was fortunate enough to sample the Asam Laksas,  Char Hor Funs, Jew Hoo Eng Chai, Char Kway Teow, Poh Piahs etc. Yes you guessed it I love PENANG food! =) Spent the next 20 years in Sydney, Australia and loving the awesome Italian, Vietnamese, Cantonese, Spanish etc and now living in Singapore with my other passion in life - my lovely Wife! =)
Guys from Penang love 3 things in Life - Food, Swearing a Lot & Loving Life to the MAX!

About "Yin Bites": This is not a normal food blog site but instead it is kinda of like a Twitter like Blog site where my recommendations/comments on food and restaurants are short, sharp and straight to the point and hopefully in less than 160 characters! =) I will also have relevant pictures and an overall "Yinnylicious" Rating!

I hope you enjoy "Yin Bites"
























No comments:

Post a Comment